Made from High Density Polyethylene, NDICO/Al Wataniyeh’s HDPE Pipes are manufactured utilizing 100% virgin raw materials from world class suppliers and in accordance with ISO standards (4427) and DIN standards (8074).
Often viewed as the product of choice by industry professionals for irrigation, HDPE Pipes offer significant savings in the long run due to their durability. The high flexibility of the pipes means that they can be designed in any configuration without the need for multiple fittings.
- Long-term reliability, safety, and durability (resistant to corrosion, freeze breakage)
- Ideal for surface and sub-surface installation
- Leak-free performance
- Multiple mechanisms available for pipe connection (heat welding, electro fusion, or compression fittings may be used)
- Lightweight material for easy installation and transportation
- Water pressure applications ranging from 4 bar to 10 bar
- Available in diameters ranging from 32 mm up to 160 mm (1 inch up to 6 inch)
- Customized wall thickness options available upon costumer’s request
- Can be packaged in coils of 100 meters in length
- Can be packaged in straight pipes in 6 or 12 meters in length, as per customer’s request