In-line PC driplines are designed to deliver precise and equal amounts of water over a broad pressure range of 0.5 to 4.0 bar.
Primarily used for the precision irrigation of vegetables, fruits, and flowers in open fields; greenhouses; gardening; and orchards, NDICO/Al Wataniyeh’s PC dripline has the ability to stretch far longer than GR driplines, which in turn reduces costs incurred by the installation of submain pipes and power consumption.
Built to scale, farms utilizing PC Pipes offer better control for optimized farm management.
- Ideal for use on inclined and hilly topography
- The cylindrical PC dripper has an effective self-flushing mechanism that ensures non-clogging for an uninterrupted operation
- The consistency of the irrigation water enhances the consistency in the size and shape of the crops; reflecting positively on their marketability and hence increasing your ROI
- The cylindrical PC dripper is enclosed with a silicon membrane for optimal pressure compensation. This provides great resistance to fertilizers and chemicals
- Compensation range spans from 0.5 to 4.0 bar, one of the widest in the market
- Available in 3.8 L/H and 2.0 L/H nominal capacities (approx. 1 gph and 0.5 gph)
- Available in 16 mm diameter (3/8 inch)
- Available in Drain (D), Non-Drain (ND), and Anti-Siphon (AS) options
- In order to achieve the non-drain function in ND drippers, the dripper opens at 0.3 bar and closes at 0.18 bar
- Filtration requirement is 120 mesh